Q & A
- Q: What should I provide?
A: Minimum 300PI original file in PSD, AI, or PDF format. Or you'd also original artwork to us.
- Q: Would I be getting a sample before mass production?
- A: Certainly. There will be sampling and shipping costs depending on the number of colors and complexity of the design. It usually takes 7 business days for sample.
- Q: What's the difference between your transfer and ink-jet printing or heat-release transfers?
- A: Both ink-jet printing and heat-release transfers would fade and are easily scratched through wear-and-tear. There are also concerns regarding food-safety with these two types of transfers. Our screen-printing transfers must be fired at least 800°C to ensure that the glaze is fuzed into the objects so that they are permanent, and scratch-resistant.
- Q: Are the inks used food safe?
- A: We use lead-free glaze on our transfers, which complies to MSDS standard.
- Q: How long is the lead-time after sample is approved?
- A: Depending on the size, complexity and number of colors of the design. For transfer paper less than 10,000 sheets, it'd usually take 14 business days.
- Q: How do you provide samples if I'm not able to provide the actual object for transfer application?
- A: Due to the flexibility of the transfers, we cannot guarantee that the transfers will fit 100% onto the objects during water-slide application. Please provide as much information on dimension as possible.